SUUNTO VYPER NOVO
Your price with VAT: 384.00 EURYour price w/o VAT: 317.36 EUR
|Warranty ||24 months|
product from categorySUUNTO VYPER NOVO
Graphite or White version + USB cable.
DIVE TO THE NEXT LEVEL
When you’re ready to take diving to the next level, Suunto Vyper Novo is the perfect new dive buddy to take along. Super-solid and nitrox-capable, it’s packed with advanced features that open up new possibilities for exploring the depths, including optional wireless air integration, a digital compass, and gas switching. Just like you, it’s ready for anything.
- 5 modes and optional wireless air integration
- Digital compass and gas switching
- Made in Finland
- Suunto RGBM
Enjoy your dives even more:
- Check out the top 3 reasons to own a dive computer, and find out how to choose the right Suunto dive computer for you based on your needs and wishes.
- The Suunto DM5 allows you to download your dive logs for advanced analysis and create dive plans. Transfer dive logs from your compatible Suunto dive computer, upload dive plans, customize your dive computer and share everything with your friends on Suunto Movescount.
Suunto interactive learning tool:
- Learn the essential features of Suunto D4i, Zoop Novo, Vyper Novo: set up your diving modes (air and nitrox), pair the computer with a transmitter (D4i and Vyper Novo) and access the memory logbook. Or just make virtual dives!
- Optional wireless air integration current cylinder pressure, remaining air time
- Integrated tilt-compensated 3D digital compass
- Gas-switching between up to three gases (Oxygen up to 99 %)
- Cable in package for connecting to detailed graphical logs and dive data with your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software
- Full continuous decompression algorithm Suunto RGBM
- Five modes: air, nitrox, gauge, free and off
- Innovative apnea timer for free diving, and a timer in air/nitrox modes
- Built-in dive planner
- Protective rubber boot included in package
- Bezel material: Composite
- Glass material: Acrylic
- Case material: Composite
- Strap material: Elastomer
- Weight: 134 g / 4.73 oz
- Water resistance: 80 m (ISO 6425, EN 13319)